Sunday, November 11, 2007

Seattle... finally

Ok, so things got extremely hectic and I've slacked... slacked big time. I'm going to try to catch up today so bear with me :) First let's do Seattle...

I had an extership here for 2 weeks. It wasn't really what I thought but still a good experience. I got to scrub in on an ACL repair (mostly known as a cranial cruciate repair in the Vet world :)) and it was really neat... kinda made up for the rest of the time there which was very very slow. Here are some pictures of the hospital... my favorite part was that they had a dog side and a cat side!
Next, I got to take the ferry from Vashon Island, where I was staying, to Seattle and spend the day there :) I loved it... I really like Seattle and even though I've been there before I really can't get tired of it... especially going to the fish market and watching the boys toss fish ;-) I figured since I already had pictures from the first visit to Seattle I'd focus on the Ferry!
While in Washington I stayed with the Caron's... they are friends of my cousins and I was so greatful they were willing to put me up for 2 weeks. Here are some pictures of they're place! And here is where I got to stay while at the Caron's... their guest house above the garage!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

ok....and once again after seeing where you were very fortunate to stay...WOW! It sure looks beautiful....the gorgeous lanscaping and the view very peaceful.
oh, and sounds like the vet clinic experience was nice too.
;-D