Monday, March 26, 2007

School is painful...

Well... I just finished a mini bout of exams. First Toxicology last thursday then Anesthesia today... let me tell you, I did not rock them out. Tox was painful but at least I was at the class average (even though that in itself was not good at all :-/) and anesthesia today went a bit worse than I had anticipated. Oh well, I'll get the next ones :)

Now I'm at the school cause I'm oncall for after hours radiology... we took one set of radiographs of a cat but so far that's been it. Not that I'm complaining too much :) At least I get some time to study.

Oh and! This coming saturday is Vet-A-Visit! The vet school will be open to the pubilc from 9am to 4pm that day... I'll be here all day so if any of you come, find me in the new oncology center selling merchadise :-D

2 comments:

Nanc said...

Hey Kirsten!
Sorry to hear about the tough tests! If you need some Cedar relief... we would LOVE to take him! Just let me know!

Nanc

Kirsten... yep, that's me! said...

Well Nancy, if things get very hectic I may just call you up :-D Hopefully not though, I would hate to keep pawning him off on others (plus I love having him around!)... especially since I'll be leaving soon for Africa and he'll have to go back home. But I swear I'll keep your number on hand!!

Thanks!!!!